Support for 3 simultaneous network conversations
The SIP Cordless Phone System allows three simultanous calls while handling all the intercom and internal calls without utilizing any bandwidth.
Up to 6 DECT cordless handsets
The SIP Cordless Phone System expands up to 6 additional TPA50 additonal handsets.
Supporting for up to 8 SIP registrations (e.g. up to 8 Direct Inward Dialing Lines or Extensions)
The SIP Cordless Phone System allows you to have up to eight (8) phone numbers. You can configure the system in several ways: for example, each handset can have its own phone number or you can group handsets to receive calls from specific numbers.
Built-In 2-Port 10/100Mbps Network Switch
Conveniently, one ethernet drop will allow you to support up to 6 additional handsets with only an electrical outlet nearby. Also, the SIP Cordless Phone system can be used as a wireless terminal for your larger SIP deployments.
Highest Audio Quality
This system uses G.711a-law / G.711μ-law / G.722(wideband) / G.729a / G.726(32K) codecs. Making the most use of its bandwidth, these codecs are designed for efficient data communication.
DECT radio technology
DECT Cordless Handset Technology is used as the handset of its sub-phone. Unlike before,there is no need for you to connect a LAN cable with every your telephone.Worldwide-reputed Panasonic’s handset, which has a large white LCD, Calling Status Display Function, etc., is user-friendly designed.
- Support for 3 simultaneous network conversations
- CODEC: G.711a-law / G.711μ-law / G.722(wideband) / G.729a / G.726(32K)
- DECT radio technology
- 2.1″ Large LCD with white backlight on cordless handset
- Handset call button with status indicator on base unit
- Up to 6 DECT cordless handsets
- Support for up to 8 SIP registrations (e.g. up to 8 DID lines or extensions)
- Ethernet pass-through port
- Hands-free speaker phone on base unit and cordless handset