Exceptional Features and Value in an Advanced-Featured, Expandable Business Telephone utilizing Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
The Aastra 6757i offers powerful features and flexibility in a standards-based, carrier-grade advanced-level expandable VoIP/SIP telephone. With a sleek and elegant design, large 144 x 128 pixel graphical backlit LCD display and 6 dynamic context-sensitive softkeys, the 6757i is fully interoperable with leading IP Telephony platforms, offering advanced XML capability to access custom applications and support for up to 9 calls simultaneously. The 6757i is ideally suited for executives and heavy telephone users who require more one touch feature keys and a large screen to take full advantage of XML based programs.
- Up to 9 Lines with Call Appearances, Distinctive ringing, Priority Alerting
- Personal Directory / Programmable Number Pad Speed Dial
- Do Not Disturb/Call Forward/Call Transfer/Call Waiting/Call Timer
- Caller ID and Calling Line Information
- Callers Log / Redial List / Missed Call Notification
- Local 3-way Conference
- Paging and Intercom with Auto-Answer
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) shows status of other extensions / lines.
- Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports (LAN and PC ports)
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Power Adapter Included (48VDC)