Exceptional Value in an Entry Level, Feature-Rich Business Telephone utilizing Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
The Aastra 6731i offers exceptional features and flexibility in an enterprise-grade VoIP/SIP telephone. With a sleek, elegant design and a compact footprint, this multi-line SIP telephone delivers the advanced features and performance traditionally found only in higher priced products. Featuring a 3 line LCD display, the 6731i supports up to 6 lines with call appearances, offers advanced XML capability to access custom applications and is fully interoperable with leading IP-PBX platforms. Supported by a host of Aastra configuration options and product enhancements via software releases, the value offered by the 6731i makes it is ideally suited for daily telephone use for the small and large business market and enterprise applications.
- Up to 6 Lines with Call Appearances, Distinctive ringing, Priority Alerting
- Personal Directory / Programmable Number Pad Speed Dial
- Do Not Disturb/Call Forward/Call Transfer/Call Waiting/Call Timer
- Caller ID and Calling Line Information
- Callers Log / Redial List / Missed Call Notification
- Local 3-way Conference
- Paging and Intercom with Auto-Answer
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) shows status of other extensions / lines.
- Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports (LAN and PC ports)
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Power Adapter Included (48VDC)